This special division of Parents as Teachers offers specialized curricula and training, both online and face-to-face, in a variety of topic-specific areas for any professional working with children and families. These à la carte options take into account your learning style, time and budget and allow you to come back time and again to add expertise to your learning portfolio.
Current Knowledge Studio trainings and curricula are:
- Addressing Autism Within Families
- Diversity in Families, Children and You
- Facilitating Groups
- Interactions Across Abilities
- Partnering With Teen Parents
- Supporting Care Providers Through Personal Visits
To find out more about the training dates and prices, please visit the online Class Schedule.
If you don’t see a training near you and are interested in learning how to bring a training to your city, contact Marilyn Kugman at firstname.lastname@example.org.